VPN for iPhone in UAE
To setup vpn connection in your iPhone you do not need any special application.
All you need is know your vpn account data (vpn server address, your login and password)
Below is simple instructions that will help you to make a new vpn connection on your iPhone.
- On the main page of your iPhone click Settings Icon.
- After that select General > Network > VPN.
- Here click “Add VPN Configuration”.
- Select PPTP.
- Add new vpn configuration where description is simply the Name and you can type for example VPN Account, your vpn account data Server Name, Your Account Name and Password must be provided by your VPN Service provider (for example VPN Account service).
- Set your RSA Secure ID to Off.
- Encryption level – Auto.
- “Send All Traffic” – “ON”
- Save the Configurations and return back to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- If everything was done correctly you must see VPN Slider Tab just below your WiFi Tab.
- Set it to ON.
That is all – your vpn for iPhone is working now!
Enjoy your Internet privacy with iPhone VPN.